One thing we love to hate is bad surveys. We admit it: we are a little nerdy. We take pride in turning a meh survey into a thing of beauty: easy, breezy, fun. The kind of survey that makes you go, “Okay, so when does the survey start? Oh – wait … that was the survey?”
We want you to have a summer of fun, not a summer of toiling away at deciding on a ten-point scale or a five-point scale (tip: neither!). Remaking surveys is our idea of fun, so let us do the work for you.
This summer we are offering free professional survey makeovers. We’ll review your survey and give you instant feedback to make it so much better.
Here’s how it works:
- You already have a survey in mind that you want to send out. Maybe it’s your regular client satisfaction survey that’s seen declining responses rates. Maybe it’s a new survey meant to ask stakeholders what they think of your organization’s COVID-19 pivots. The key thing is that you’ve already thought about who you want to survey, why, and what you want to ask them.
- You send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: “Summer surveys” and introduce yourself (something like, “Hey! My organization is [name] and we would like to take you up on your survey review offer! Let’s chat.”)
- We’ll get back to you with a time to chat.
What we’ll provide:
- Up to 2 hours of our consulting time. This is enough for one of our consultants to review the draft of your survey and provide you with immediate feedback.
- Our feedback will focus on quick fixes you can do to make your survey better.
- We are extending this offer to organizations that are a good fit with our values. That said, we reserve the right to decline this offer to any organization and may do so especially if our capacity is limited.
What’s not included
- We won’t design your survey for you, administer it, or look at the data. That’s all on you. Or, if you would like help with those things, ask us and we can provide a quote!